- Ciudad: Bogotá
- Listado: 2021-10-13 12:17 PM
- Caduca: 2754 dias, 17 horas
The internship role provides students with the opportunity to apply their academic knowledge and skills in a professional environment, and to support/promote their career goals through contact with professionals in their field of study. We are looking for people who want to work in a company that is developing an innovative business model, with a research and development phase of modern applications / uses of AI / Blockchain among others. We will grant the opportunity to participate in significant IT projects that will impact the Fintech World. Responsibilities may include development/programming (Web or applications), distributed ledger testing and applications testing.
* 4 month paid internship with the possibility of a formal employee at the end of the internship. US$200 per month.
* Late semesters student or recent graduate in the following degrees: Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering and Electronics Engineering.
* Intermediate English (oral and written).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience in programming.
* Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem solving.
* Attention to detail.
* Good organization and time management.
* Capacity to deliver on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
* Designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications of low to moderate complexity.
* Evaluating user requests to design/modify systems to align with existing or new business processes/goals.
* Communicating with internal end users and external customers to determine the requirements of requested applications.
* Designing, performing, reviewing, and certifying the testing and validation of software applications.
* Assist as needed in the administration and/or troubleshooting of existing software systems, both off-the-shelf and custom written.
* Actively meeting and speaking with Information Technology employees to learn the various aspects and responsibilities of their jobs.
* Researching and performing work on special projects as assigned.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/CwFFLWsheYJe3djG8
1411 total vistas, 1 hoy